GracedReadyWriter: Prophetic and Powerful POEM "BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT" From a Bride to her Groom

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Prophetic and Powerful POEM "BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT" From a Bride to her Groom

BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT

Beautiful Spirit, Oh you Beautiful SOUL
When GOD made you, he destroyed that Mold

You have opened my heart; and broadened my mind, 
for a man of true valor, in this day, is hard to find.

You’re a marvelous blessing. An uplifting surprised
Showing me your heart - at all times – Undisguised      
  
Through all of the heartache, and Oh so much pain
My faith kept me focused on the beauty that would come after the Rain

My spirit is overjoyed --You're the work of GOD’S Hands
He knew what to place in you to make me say" GOD I love this Man!"
 Yes, Our FATHER is gracious, loving and kind;
if he said it HE will do it, HE won't change his mind.

We’ll let our union be a testimony for those who wait on LOVE;
Encouraging them to keep the Faith; knowing all is orchestrated from above

Beautiful Spirit, I thank GOD for you being in my life-- and when HIS will and foundation is set
I would be blessed and honored to be your Wife;

I need no more Proof that you are made for me
THE LORD placed us together and in that we are Free;
Just Trust in GOD and the GOD within me-- with all your heart
 For what HE places together; shall not be torn apart; 

For without GOD I can do nothing- but through HIM I can do all - and with all the strength in my heart and soul Trust, My love! I won’t let you fall!

I know at times you feel as if you’re drowning- and can get very frustrated -- but keep in mind that even coal takes pressure and time for the beautiful diamond to be created!  

Trust-- this Union is Blessed - -I Praise GOD each night
 Knowing already that you are, he -- who would come
with whom I would share my Life;

So let's keep our eyes fixed on the Glory of HIS Face;
 in that we have our protection and a secure resting place;

Know that if we endure through the Fire, although it burns that GOD will keep us together until one is called home or until Our BLESSED SAVIOR Returns 

Through longsuffering, patience and love unfeigned 
Except GOD build our house – we’d labor in vain!

For perfect LOVE to flourish we must die to selfishness – keeping the other’s needs above are own 
When this is genuinely cultivated this house will forever be a home!

Truly, this is how I feel as I think of you this night 
Placing all doubts and fears aside
Remembering that this isn't our fight

I always knew I wasn’t alone in this thing
For how would I take flight, with only one wing?

For now you are here, I am lonely no more
With your wing and mine together- Yes, now we can soar!

As we lay down in love this enchanted night 
I listen as our heartbeats become synchronized 

As are love is consummated we will spend this lifetime consecrated – to one another
Loving supporting –and completely fulfilled totally surrendered to God’s will.  

When our life here together has ended
You will realize love never ends -just transcended
Through space and time -- continually renewing the mind.
You’ll eternally be a Vidal part of me Motivating me with all I need
My inspiration to continue to breath..

My Beautiful Spirit we will grow in CHRIST Together until he is done

Merging his TWO BEAUTIFUL SPIRITS into 
ONE!!

 Written by Shawntrell Sherrod 
Written for and Dedicated to the Love of my Life and BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT
Thomas Emmanuel Davis III



No comments:

Post a Comment