GracedReadyWriter: GracedReadyWriter -Countdown to Three Book Release and Launch Celebration!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

GracedReadyWriter -Countdown to Three Book Release and Launch Celebration!

Three Book Launch and Celebration 
I am Excited to share and Glorify God in the Gift and Calling as a Ready Writer, thus the name GracedReadyWriter sprang forth!

1) Woman Submit, Under Man's Mission Not Under His Foot!
2) Sought Out, We Are Not Forsaken
3) My Son, God's Redeemed
Countdown has begun...Book Launch and Book Release Party!

Publishing:
"Kingdom Ambassador Publishing"
Thomas and Shawntrell Davis

Psalm 45:1(KJV)
45 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer

GracedReadyWriter 
AKA 
Ambassador Shawntrell Davis

Blog: GracedReadyWriter.blogspot.com
Website: GracedReadywriterwebs.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gracedreadywriter

#GracedReadyWriter #BookRelease #BookLaunch #KingdomAmbassadorPublishing #AllRightsRestored

Copyright and All Rights Reserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment