GracedReadyWriter: HOLY TRINITY - Powerful Poem by Minister Shawntrell aka GracedReadyWriter

Friday, June 27, 2014

HOLY TRINITY - Powerful Poem by Minister Shawntrell aka GracedReadyWriter

HOLY TRINITY


TRINITY, The Holy three –Loving me and leading me – so tender yet Powerfully
Prosperity, so freely given to me- giving me all things – abundantly 
Protecting me- with angels of fire –  - He builds me up –lifts me higher

HEAVENLY FATHER Knowing all things He still chose me
the fact that I’m here is nothing less than pre-destiny

Gold Almighty the one who’s holding me – not just me 
but all things in this world and even the Unseen

The God of ages, Father of Lights – God of tender mercies and Justice
Took on human form --Showing he’d rather die than to live without us

God of Israel– the Only God – There truly is none other
He made us citizens of Heaven, His Family –Making Jesus our Brother

Ever- mindful of us, Loving us so much He sent his Son
Not to keep us separate- but drawing us into Him; making us One

JESUS Giving peace – wholeness and Great Serenity
King of Glory, King of Kings – but yet He died for me

Suffering the pains of hell – then risen Glorious and Glorified
Leaving authority to us to reign –in Him we’re fortified

Lover of my soul – my example –restoring all things
One who raised us with Him- Giving us roots and Spiritual Wings

Preacher of all Preachers –Words that pierce and edify
He hasn’t come to destroy, but to lift, love and justify

The poor the weak, those heavy laden –the meek, Them that seek,

Those of a contrite heart, who repent , and those who simply ask
Are given new life, Hope and a future – a anointed Pre-destined task

My Counselor, Defender, My Wisdom, and My champion 
My Friend with unfeigned love- my Constant Companion


Knowing and Loving me even before the foundation of the earth
with a plan to perfect me and give me authority even before my birth

JESUS, it is with great Joy and in Worship I lay prostrate
I worship the one and only Worthy and Glorious Potentate

THE SPIRIT With joy he leads – with the Word of God He continually feeds.
Gives conviction not grievously – reminds me of Wisdom given so Liberally

Sustaining me with Grace -– lighting my path - maintaining me in this Race
Sent by the Father to Comfort me – a Supplier in this World – He’s My relief

A flame of Fire, The Magnifier and multiplier- --imparter of Spiritual Gifts  
Discerner of the thoughts and intents of the Heart – The one who searches and sifts

Our inner parts our hearts and deepest hidden desires
Convicting us with remembrance-- as our works will be tried by fire

HOLY SPIRIT – Holy Fire and the means by which I am full of power
Reminding me, that I am alive for such a time as this – this minute – this hour!

Bought for a price- a bond-servant of the Lord- -yet indeed I am free
He seated me in Heavenly places with Him -- When I see Him I see me

As I behold him in all His Glory – He gives me Spiritual eyes to see
That as he is in this world –  so am I - - Spirit soul and Body
I am also three in one - -as is THE HOLY TRINITY


By the Spirit of Minister Shawntrell  aka GracedReadyWriter 



No comments:

Post a Comment